Wednesday 13 July 2016

Initium Of Sassy Chic

Hello Everyone,
                           Iam so glad to finally initiate with my blog. I have been into fashion and styling alot but had no clue of how to explore it where i can style in my own way without compromising with anyone or anything...hence recently (2 months ago) i happened to meet Aakriti Rana the famous fashion blogger through my friend and was wondering how does she manage do all in her own way.. and then i came across blogging. I started to google about blogging of what exactly it is as i was not familiar with it. To be familiar with it i went through aakriti's posts as well as other bloggers and grabbed all information of how they style, blend stuffs and look gorgeous, how they explain every single thing in detail and lots more.. So this is how i came into blogging and my reason of why i started my blog.So how's and why's are cleared of sassy chic i guess.
             My blog is " Diaries Of Sassy Chic" which means women with full spirit and bold  My blog title says "Initium Of Sassy Chic" where Initium is a latin word which means commencement. My motive behind creating a blog is to explore my fashion ideas and share alot more with you all. I will be blogging about lifestyle,fashion and also food (only if i find something delicious or prepare something). I will also be giving you few tips of having a healthy diet ..and with this let me remind you that everything explained in my blog posts will be all experienced by me. I will be posting my blog once a week i.e on every sunday.I would love to answer all your questions and also you can share your own fashion/stuff/experience with me. And finally, you can contact me by writing me comments or you can get in touch through e-mail.My e-mail id is: sharayu.shru@yahoo.co.in. Hope i have answered all your questions as a beginner.If not, your questions will be welcomed and anwered too.
Thank you so much for reading gorgeous girls.
Loads Of Love..❤
 Sharayu Jadhav

No comments: