Sunday 24 July 2016

ELLEN TRACY

Hey guys.....
How is everyone doing????
Today I'm going to make everyone happy who are in love with watches like me...... I love wearing watches, you can just say watch has been one of my jewelry. It makes me feel confident, stylish and also goes on all possible styles. I don't need any type of ring, chocker's to look fashionable, once I wear watch my outfit automatically gets highlighted with it. Also, if you are looking gorgeous with a new outfit and wearing a fashionable yet classy watch, the entire crowd will come to you complementing about your dress and then once you are done answering they will jump to your watch and get all possible details....this has happened to me always!!! At times I feel they just want to get the details about my watch, complementing my attire was just a reason....hehe. 
                            So, my today's post is about my ellen tracy watch which my uncle had gifted me on my birthday. I thought to blog about it because this watch goes on all styles... let it be traditional or western wear. When I saw it for the first time, I thought it will go only on traditional outfits, but this watch has amazed me.... everytime I wear this watch I fall in love with it over and over again. I style my watch with all possible outfits.... and hence I decided that in future for one month i.e the august month I'm going to style all my outfits with my ellen tracy watch. The watch which I have is a golden bangle watch, and it has been designed with small diamonds all around the dial, which makes it look gorgeous and gives an outstanding look....
         The packing of the watch has equally surprised me, mostly all watches which i have got till now came in a hard box and then towards the inside the watch is hugged with a small cushion but that is not with ellen tracy.... It has been packed with a soft box and then towards the inside hugged with a small cushion... Ellen tracy took care of all possible damage and also made it look really amazing. You can check out my ellen tracy watch below...
           Have fun!!!







Hope you guys loved my ellen watch......you can drop your suggestions in the below comments.....
Loads Of Love❤
Sharayu Jadhav

No comments: