Sunday 28 August 2016

My 150 Likes Story!!!

Hey guys.... how is Sunday going on???? OHH.... Mine went absolutely lovely... Was busy the entire day with work and shoot and now finally got time to blog about it.... So starting with morning...... I'm I the only one who gets up from dream sleep by 12??? 🙈🙈 hehehehe... I really go lazy on Sunday's..... and don't feel like stepping out ... But as laziness will always keep you behind, I dressed up and started with my shoot.
                          Well, this is how i started my lazy day and turned it on with my shoot.... but that's not the end... Hang on!! Well are you like really reading my post with concentration or having a question of what my title says?? Hahahahha .... let me tell you of what happened. I was texting one of my friend on whatsapp and meanwhile i kept a display picture on whatsapp of my recent shoot..... and he absolutely loved it .... and recommended me to place the same picture on fb... also he came up with a challenge saying if i post it on fb, i will definitely get 150 likes.... I accepted his challenge and told him, if that turns up to be a reality only then i will agree to what he says😂 and his reaction was this ->😧😦😣 
So let's see who wins this challenge..... 
                  Coming back to my shoot, I wore this really sexy blue dress... it is so soft from inside and very comfortable.. I don't have to fix my dress all the time after every shot. I paired it up with my super sexy boots... I just love them because it's black and I'm obsessed with it. I kept my makeup quiet simple with a mascara and lip gloss. I personally don't love applying too much makeup... what I'm crazy about in makeup section are only eye shadows.....that's what i love the most... Also I had recently blogged about my ellen tracy watch and assured of pairing it with my upcoming outfits... so yes i did it todayy... Check out my pictures below and let me know if it is worth 150 likes or no... 








                                OUTFIT DETAILS:

                Little blue dress -> Mango
                Footwear-> My Foot
                Watch -> Ellen Tracy
                Sunnies-> IDEE
                Lip Colour-> Chambor


See you guys next sunday .... hope you guys loved the oufit as much as i did.

Loads Of Love❤
Sharayu Jadhav

No comments: